Newborn Baby Sleep:
How to get a Peaceful Sleeping Baby
Does your baby sleep well? If you can manage to get this one sorted out, you're already halfway there. Unfortunately newborn sleep problems are often a source of great frustration for moms. Here are some sleep help tips to make it easier to get those little eyes to stay shut for a while.
- Your baby needs a lot of sleep to be healthy and happy.
- You can help your newborn sleep better by creating a suitable sleeping environment
- Try to stick to a sleeping schedule that works in conjunction with your baby's feeding schedule
- Make life easier by establishing and following a preparing-for-sleep routine for your baby (my best tip ever!)
- Ensure your baby is safe in his sleeping environment
Clueless Mom's Tips:
- I promise you it doesn't work to keep your baby awake during day time and hope he will be so tired he will sleep better during the night
- If you live in an area with mosquito's, it is absolutely worth getting an insect net for your baby's cot
- Choose your baby's sleeping arrangement so it makes life easier, not more difficult. Every family is different, do what works for you.
- Make sure you have suitable and comfortable sleepwear for your baby
From Newborn Baby Sleep back to Action Plan Step 1
Newborn Baby Home Page